The AT-LP3XBT turntable combines 60 years of high-fidelity design with convenient Bluetooth® technology, giving you all the benefits of vinyl with the freedom to connect to the latest Bluetooth® speakers or headphones.
The successor model of the previous AT-LP3 comes with beneficial upgrades, such as wireless compatibility with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec, the AT-VM95C cartridge, which is compatible with any of Audio-Technica‘s VM95 Series replacement styli, and the external AC adapter, which handles the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- Balanced straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and rest
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Includes the AT-HS3 universal headshell
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with detachable dual RCA output cable with grounding wire
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback colouration
- Included Accessories: detachable RCA output cable (Dual RCA male to dual RCA male with ground), 45 RPM adapter, removable hinged dust cover, and detachable power cable