Introducing an in-ear headset with USB Type-A–Type-C™️ connectivity, perfect for online conferences and classes. This is one of Audio-Technica’s newest models in the WFH (Work From Home) product line created to support modern working and learning environments.
The noise-cancelling microphone suppresses unwanted ambient sounds to deliver clear audio. The ergonomically designed ear fins—developed in cooperation with Freebit—and the wide range of eartip sizes provide superior sound quality for any ear.
The headset is also treated with an antimicrobial deodorising agent to help keep it clean. Compact, portable design for use anywhere.
- USB Type-A output (with USB Type-C™ adapter) for plug-and-play connectivity
- Built-in noise-cancelling microphone transmits clear audio by suppressing unwanted ambient sounds
- Ergonomic ear fins and ear tips for superior comfort and a more secure fit
- Convenient in-line controller for use during meetings
- 9 mm drivers for clear, well-balanced audio from music, games, videos, and other sources
- U-shaped cable prevents the headset from dropping when it’s not in use
- Headphones, eartips, ear fins, controller, and plugs are treated with an antimicrobial agent
- Comes with a convenient cable clip and pouch for storage
Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
Maximum input power: 20 mW
Impedance: 20 ohms
Type: Back electrenet condenser
Polar pattern: Bidirectional (figure of eight)
Sensitivity: -38 dB (1V/Pa, at 1 kHz)
Frequency response: 100 to 10,000 Hz
System operation: USB2.0 compliant
Supported OS: Windows 8.1, Windows 10, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur
Supported sampling rates: 48kHz
Supported bit depth: Maximum 16-bit
- Power supply: USB power (5V DC)
- Weight (w/o cable): Approx. 8.5g (0.3 oz)
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Cable length: 2.0m (U type*)
- Plug: USB Type-A
- USB adapter (USB Type-A to USB Type-C)
- Eartips (XS, S, M, L)
- Ear fins (S, M, L)
- Cable clip
- Hook-and-loop fastener
*The right side cable is longer.