CLEARANCE UNIT. BRAND NEW IN BOX. LOW PRICE. NO WARRANTY.
Westone Audio UM Pro 30 Triple-Driver Universal-Fit In-Ear Musicians’ Monitors with Removable MMCX Audio Cable
IDEAL FOR: On-Stage Monitoring, Drummers, Bass Players
Over twenty years ago, Westone Audio changed the way music is performed with the introduction of the world’s first universal-fit balanced-armature in-ear musicians’ monitors.
Our most popular In-Ear Musicians Monitor, the UM Pro 30 features three, proprietary balanced-armature drivers with a 3-way passive crossover, each driver was developed to increase sonic detail and clarity in a specific part of the frequency range. Designed for performing musicians, the UM Pro 30 has a soundstage that features powerful lows, articulate mid-range, and sparkling crystal-clear highs. With the performance, power, and output for any stage, from a small venue, to the world’s largest arenas, the incredible sound of Westone Audio UM Pro 30 will meet the demands of the most discerning musician and music lover alike.
The Westone Audio UM Pro 30 incorporates all the innovations and expertise that Westone Audio has developed in almost 60 years of designing and manufacturing products for the human ear. The compact, low-profile, ergonomic design is comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours. . Westone Audio’s proprietary silicone and comfort foam ear-tips are provided in 5 different sizes and enhance the performance of our In-Ear Musicians’ Monitors by ensuring a superb fit and by provide superior noise isolation. Ambient sound levels are reduced an average of 25 dB, which makes UM Pro 30 ideal for use onstage or in other noisy environments.
The Westone Audio UM Pro 30 was designed by musicians, for musicians, and can be used not only by onstage, but also by music lovers, no matter what type of music they listen to.
- TRIPLE BALANCED-ARMATURE DRIVERS WITH THREE-WAY CROSSOVER: The UM Pro 30 features three proprietary balanced-armature drivers with a 3-way passive crossover and is our most popular IEM. Designed for performing musicians, the UM Pro 30 has a soundstage that features powerful lows, articulate mid-range, and crystal-clear highs. The UM Pro 30 has the performance, power, and output for any stage and will meet the demands of the most discerning musician and music lover alike.
- THE MOST COMPACT, LOW PROFILE, ERGONOMIC DESIGN IN THE WORLD: Designed and built to perform in the most demanding environments, the compact, low-profile, ergonomic design of the UM Pro 30 is incredibly comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours. Westone Audio’s silicone and comfort foam ear-tips enhance the performance of our IEMs by providing superior noise isolation and ensuring a superb fit.
- TWISTED MMCX AUDIO CABLE: Westone Audio’s professional-quality MMCX Audio Twisted Cable is manufactured using high-strength, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire, which is reinforced with a special aramid fiber. Twisted to help reduce cable noise and keep the cable light-weight, flexible, and comfortable, our cable features MMCX Audio Connectors and 3.5mm stereo plug. Built to withstand the rigors of the road, Westone Audio’s MMCX Audio Cable is perfect for use on-stage, or for personal listening
- TECHNICAL SPECS: The Westone Audio UM Pro 30 features three balanced-armature drivers and a 3-way passive crossover, with 124 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 20Hz – 18kHz frequency response, and an impedance of 56 ohms @ 1kHz
- IN THE BOX: Purchase includes; 1 pair Westone Audio UM Pro 30 In-Ear Monitors, MMCX Audio Twisted Cable, 5 pair Patented Westone Audio Ergonomic Ear Tip, 5 Pair WA Ergonomic Ear Tip Technology Comfort Foam Ear-tips, Impact-Resistant Monitor Vault, Cleaning Tool.
- Sensitivity: 124dB SPL @ 1mW
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 16 kHz
- Impedance: 56 ohms @ 1 kHz
- Passive Noise Attenuation: 25dB
- Driver: Three balanced armature drivers, with 3-way passive crossover
- Cable: MMCX Audio® Cable
- Cable Length: 52” / 132 cm