CLEARANCE UNIT. BRAND NEW IN BOX. LOW PRICE. NO WARRANTY.
Westone Audio UM Pro 50 Five-Driver Universal-Fit In-Ear Musicians’ Monitors with Removable MMCX Audio Cable
- Recommended for all singers and musicians
- Five balanced armature drivers (per unit)
- Isolates specific instruments or vocals
Over twenty years ago, Westone Audio changed the way music is performed with the introduction of the world’s first universal-fit balanced-armature in-ear musicians’ monitors.
The UM Pro 50, features five proprietary, balanced-armature drivers with a 3-way passive crossover, and is the flagship In Westone Audio’s line of Universal-Fit In-Ear Musicians’ Monitors. By combining one low-frequency driver with two mid-range and two high-frequency drivers the UM Pro 50 creates a sound that is totally immersive, with sonic detail and clarity that has to be heard to be believed. Thunderous low’s, combine with rich, detailed midrange, and shimmering articulate highs, in a balanced and harmonious presentation that meets the demands of the biggest names in the music industry, and of the most discerning music lover.
The Westone Audio UM Pro 50 incorporates all the innovations and expertise that Westone Audio has developed in almost 60 years of designing and manufacturing products for the human ear. The compact, low-profile, ergonomic design is comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours. . Westone Audio’s proprietary silicone and comfort foam ear-tips are provided in 5 different sizes and enhance the performance of our In-Ear Musicians’ Monitors by ensuring a superb fit and by provide superior noise isolation. Ambient sound levels are reduced an average of 25 dB, which makes UM Pro 50 ideal for use onstage or in other noisy environments.
The Westone Audio UM Pro 50 was designed by musicians, for musicians, and can be used not only by onstage, but also by music lovers, no matter what type of music they listen to.
- FIVE BALANCED-ARMATURE DRIVERS WITH THREE-WAY CROSSOVER: The UM Pro 50 features five proprietary balanced-armature drivers with a 3-way passive crossover, and is the flagship In Westone Audio’s line of Universal-Fit In-Ear Musicians’ Monitors. Thunderous low’s, combine with a rich, detailed mid-range, and shimmering articulate highs, in a balanced and harmonious presentation that meets the demands of the biggest names in the music industry, and of the most discerning music lover.
- THE MOST COMPACT, LOW PROFILE, ERGONOMIC DESIGN IN THE WORLD: Designed and built to perform in the most demanding environments, the compact, low-profile, ergonomic design of the UM Pro 50 is incredibly comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours. Westone Audio’s silicone and comfort foam ear-tips enhance the performance of our IEMs by providing superior noise isolation and ensuring a superb fit.
- TWISTED MMCX AUDIO CABLE: Westone Audio’s professional-quality MMCX Audio Twisted Cable is manufactured using high-strength, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire, which is reinforced with a special aramid fiber. Twisted to help reduce cable noise and keep the cable light-weight, flexible, and comfortable, our cable features MMCX Audio Connectors and 3.5mm stereo plug. Built to withstand the rigors of the road, Westone Audio’s MMCX Audio Cable is perfect for use on-stage, or for personal listening
- TECHNICAL SPECS: The Westone Audio UM Pro 50 features five balanced-armature drivers and a 3-way passive crossover, with 115 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 20Hz – 20kHz frequency response, and an impedance of 45 ohms @ 1kHz
- IN THE BOX: Purchase includes; 1 pair Westone Audio UM Pro 50 Dual-Driver In-Ear Monitors, MMCX Audio Twisted Cable, 5 pair Patented Westone Audio Ergonomic Ear Tip, 5 Pair WA Ergonomic Ear Tip Technology Comfort Foam Ear-tips, Impact-Resistant Monitor Vault, Cleaning Tool.
- Sensitivity: 115dB SPL @ 1mW
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 45 ohms @ 1 kHz
- Passive Noise Attenuation: 25dB
- Driver: Five balanced armature drivers, with three-way crossover
- Cable: EPIC Replaceable
- Cable Length: 52”/ 128 cm