With the perfect power stage for modern “lifestyle” loudspeaker models, the AVR380 delivers an impressive and yet musical sound with a wide range of material and is equally at home with music as it is with movies.
The AVR380 already has an eye to the future with 4K "Ultra HD" (HDMI1.4) and 3D video capability on board. "Ultra HD" video scaling means both standard and high definition sources can be scaled to any resolution when needed too.
For cinema or media room installations the AVR380 can be easily controlled via Ethernet, RS232, 12V triggers and standard IR while audio can be streamed from Network servers, Internet radio or USB drives.
But the final word about the AVR380 must go to its outstanding sound quality. Where others are happy to just "crash" and "bang" the AVR380 treads a solid and involving path. Its ability to deliver an emotional impact leaves rivals sounding just plain and clinical.
Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω
- 2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD - 90W
- 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 115W
- 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 75W
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) - <0.15mV
Audio Performance (Stereo line inputs)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd ref 100W) normal / stereo direct - 100dB / 110dB
- Frequency response - 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
- HDMI - x7, Component - x3, Composite - x4
- HDMI - x2 (ARC Compatible), Z2 - x1 (Composite)
- HDMI - x7, Coax SPDIF - x4, Toslink - x2, RCA Phono - x6, USB input, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio, ARC (from display)
- 7.1 Pre-amp ouput - 6x RCA Phono
- Zone 2 output - RCA Phono
Supported Surround Modes Include
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Pro Logic IIx DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS 5.1
- Power consumption (max) - 1.5kW (approx. 5200 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
Dimensions & Weights
- W x D (inc. speaker terminals) x H (inc. feet) - 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net) - 15.1kg
- Weight (packed) - 18.5kg