1-Month Local Singapore Warranty
*The demo unit is in perfect operating condition. Sales on demo units are FINAL and CANNOT be returned.*
- Voltage : 110V/220V
- Input Voltage : 16 v to 18 v; 500 mA
- Input Impedance : 47k
- Output Impedance : 32-300 Ohms
- Output at 32 Ohm : 3 v, 320 mw
- Output at 150 Ohm : 6.2 v, 256
- Frequency : 20-20KHz +/- 0.2dB
- S/N : 95dB
- DAC Chip : Burr-Brown PCM2702
- Tube : China 6J1 * 2 pcs
- Dimension : 14cm*8.5cm* 4.5cm or 5.6"* 3.4" * 1.8"
An affordable alternative in a tube-driven headphone amplifier, the EF2A is a hybrid design, USB headphone amplifier using 6J1 tubes for its input stage and incorporates a Burr-Brown PCM2702 DAC Chip. The EF2A provides USB input and features 16 bit 44.1 kHz performance. Designed for discriminating music listeners who demand performance and value.
HIFIMAN EF2A is a hybrid USB headphone amplifier using 6J1 tubes as input stage. USB input support 16 bit, 44.1 kHz.