- The world's first Bluetooth transceiver that supports LDACåÊBluetooth Receiving supports LDAC/aptX, HD/aptX/AAC/SBC; Bluetooth Transmitting supports LDAC/aptX low latency/aptX HD/aptX/SBC.
- Comprehensive ports enable household devices wirelesslyåÊIt is equipped with Optical/coaxial/RCA input and output ports, allowing for the wireless transformation of household devices, such as TV, computer, speaker, headphones, CD player, game console, power amplifier.
- HiFi-grade DAC, AKM4490 chip + 60 steps capable adjustable volume knob HiFi lossless sound quality will come to you via Bluetooth connection. 60 steps of volume adjustment makes every detail as clear as you want.
- Able to refresh vintage products Coaxial and optical signals can be upsampled through innovative DSP technology. 48kHz signal of TV/computer/CD player upscaling to 192kHz/24bit output becomes possible once being connected to this little monster.
- Extended Long RangeåÊExternal gain antenna, can transmit up to 100+ feet. Note that the operating range can be affected by multiple factors
- Bluetooth receiver-RX
When connected to a smartphone or music player with Bluetooth, the BTA30 supports the LDAC/aptX/aptX HD/AAC high-resolution formats. LDAC specifically can support up to 96kHz/24-bit audio, superior to CDs.
- Bluetooth transmitter-TX
When connected to the digital outputs of devices like TVs, CD players, external DAC/decoders, and computers, the BTA30 can transmit those signals as the LDAC/aptX HD/aptX LL/SBC Bluetooth formats ‰ÛÒ for ultimate convenient listening pleasure.
* The LDAC format is only supported to transmit through optical/coaxial input, but not USB input.
- Digital decoding-DAC
The BTA30 can also can be used asåÊa pure digital-to-analog converter, to convert your digital audio signal input to high-quality analog audio output. Coaxial input supports up to 192kHz/24 bit and DSD64åÊnative decoding; optical input supports up to 96kHz/24 bit decoding; USB input supports up to 48kHz/16 bit decoding.