1 Year Local Singapore Warranty
The Titan One re-engineers IsoTek’s unique multi-award winning Direct-Coupled© technology into a discrete single cell version, offering the ultimate high current, low impedance power conditioner in the smallest form factor possible.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers a clean high current, low impedence, low distortion mains supply.
- Unique single cell mains cleaning system that reduces RFI by 82dB (50 ohms standard) down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 3680W of high current clean power for power amplifiers sub woofers etc.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low impedence, high current power for power amps, mono blocks etc.
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Compact and elegant design measuring just 75mm in width allowing 6 units to be placed side by side on an equipment rack
- Combine Titan One with Genesis One for a Full system upgrade
- Link units together so that only one input power cable is needed from the wall socket
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable
IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan One is a highly compact state of the art high current low impedence power cleaner designed for high current equipment, for example power amplifiers, sub woofers, active loudspeakers. Titan One features award winning Direct Coupled Design network technology taken from IsoTek’s Ultimate Series Genesis.
The product is ideal for high current components and will deliver a continuous maximum of 3680W from the single rear outlet. Multiple Titan or Genesis Ones can be linked together and positioned side by side on an equipment support rack using the “link cable”. This avoids the need for multiple power cables from wall sockets for every unit.
A total of six Titan or Genesis Ones can be positioned side by side to create a rack width unit.
Titan One is housed in an extruded and machined aluminium chassis.
|Number of outlets
||1+ linking outlet
|Outlet (low impedence, high current)
||16A IEC C20
||100 to 240V depending upon model
||50 to 60Hz depending upon model
||75 x 125 x 470mm (W x H x D)