THE DEMO UNIT IS IN PERFECT OPERATING CONDITION.
SALES ON DEMO UNITS ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE RETURNED.
The Gold 200 is the most compact floorstander in the series. As with our other Gold stand mount and floorstanding speakers, it combines the driver technology of our Platinum II flagship speakers and beautiful cabinetry to stunning effect.
A more compact floorstander, the Gold 200 nevertheless delivers full-scale performance. Its three-way design features two 6½" (165 mm) RDT II bass drivers beneath a 2½" (64 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with a MPD high-frequency transducer module, backed up by dual rear-firing HiVe II ports.
All but the largest rooms will benefit from Gold 200’s remarkably tight and textured bass response, deftly informative mid-range and smooth high-frequency attack. Regardless of volume or your listening position, Gold 200’s powers of communication will move you.
- MPD high-frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 61/2" bespoke bass drivers, featuring:
- RDT II Cone technology – specially developed Sandwich cone technology using thin C-CAM, Nomex honeycomb core and woven carbon fibre back skin to return incredible stiffness, yet light and well damped
- DCF (Dynamic Coupling Filter) – optimised to reduce high frequency cone break-up and further reduce distortion
- Dual HiVe II ports – improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother air-flow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Soft touch top trim – giving a luxurious, premium quality furniture grade touch and appearance
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Sturdy cast metal out-rigger feet with spike or rubber foot for carpet or hard flooring – provides more attractive appearance and takes up less floor space
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)
35 Hz – 50 kHz
- Minimum Impedance
3.4 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Maximum SPL
114 dBA (Pair)
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements
80 – 200 W
- Bass Alignment
Dual HiVe II port system
- Crossover Frequency
L.F/ M.F: 650 Hz
M.F/ H.F: 3.5 kHz
- Drive Unit Complement
2 x 61/2" RDT II long-throw bass driver
1 x 21/2" C-CAM mid-range driver
1 x MPD high-frequency transducer
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
950 x 195 x 330.6 mm (373/8 x 711/16 x 13")
- External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
997 x 282.8 x 387.8 mm (391/4 x 111/8 x 151/4")
- Weight (each)
21.86 kg (48 lb 2 oz)