2 Years Local Warranty.
- Digital wireless eliminates noise, interference and static bursts
- UHF transmission greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Mobile App streamlines setup and operation and eliminates complicated menu
- Automated setup creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- Up to 2,240 selectable frequencies support up to 24 wireless systems per frequency range
- Lithium Ion battery pack delivers up to 12 hours of operation (up to 8 hours of operation with AA batteries)
- 56 MHz Bandwidth will allow for up to 90 channels
- Preserves every detail of even the most dynamic performances with 134 dB transmitter dynamic range
Versatile and feature-rich digital wireless system for those who sing, speak or play instruments that allows for seamless product pairing and management via the EW-D Smart Assist App. Receive state-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835 capsule on a lightweight handheld transmitter with integrated mute switch.
Raising the bar
Evolution Wireless Digital breaks the boundaries by providing more dynamic range than any wireless system currently on the market. Automatically securing the most reliable signal in a matter of seconds and scalable up 90 channels thanks to 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth, it’s easy to see why this wireless system is in a class of its own.
Equidistant Spacing – simpler than it sounds
Evolution Wireless Digital features an equidistant tuning grid previously only found in the flagship Digital 6000 and Digital 9000 wireless systems. Quality components with exceptional linearity eliminate intermodulation between EW-D transmitters, allowing frequencies to be equally spaced every 600 kHz alongside each other. This simplifies frequency coordination for wireless beginners and seasoned professionals alike, and also contributes to the system’s scalability and impressively high channel count.
An engineer in your pocket
The power of Bluetooth Low Energy puts full control right in the palm of your hand with the Sennheiser Smart Assist app. Take advantage of a remarkably fast automated setup, mobile access to every system setting and the added benefit of remote monitoring, all from the convenience of your Android or iOS device. Save time, save energy and perform with confidence.
Specifications for System
- Frequency range: 606.2 - 662 MHz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: ≤ -60 dB for 1 kHz @ -3 dBfs input level
- Operating temperature: -10 °C - +55 °C (14 °F - 131 °F)
- Operating relative humidity: 5 - 95 % (non-condensing)
- Audio frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB) @ 3 dBfs
Specifications for EW-D EM
- Dimensions: 212 x 44 x 189 mm
- Weight: approx. 1000 g (without antennas and power supply)
- Current consumption: ≤ 300 mA
- Input voltage range: 11 - 13 V ⎓
- Transmission power: BLE: max. 10 mW EIRP
- Audio output level: 18 dBu max.
Specifications for MMD 835
- Dimensions: 405 x 350 x 73 mm
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity: 2.1 mV/Pa