2 Years Local Warranty.
- For Singers and Presenters
- Cardioid Pattern Reduces Feedback
- Rugged Metal Housing
- Silent Mute Switch
The Sennheiser XS 1 is a handheld vocal microphone that brings Sennheiser sound quality to casual and entry-level users looking for a cost-effective, versatile mic suitable for a wide variety of presentation and performance applications.
This dynamic microphone requires no power to operate and features a standard XLR connector ready to plug into a wide range of audio gear including PA speakers, mixing boards, and recorders. The mic's cardioid pickup pattern focuses audio capture on the vocalist in front of the mic, picking up less unwanted background sound for clearer vocals and reduced feedback on loud stages.
Built to withstand repeated use, the durable metal chassis features a single mute button that silently mutes the mic—and that's it; no additional controls to worry about. A mic clamp and transport bag are included.
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Sound Field: Mono
- Capsule: 1 x Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Orientation: End Address
- High-Pass Filter: None
- On-Board Controls: Mic Mute
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz to 16 kHz
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Load Impedance: 1 Kilohms
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa
- Output Connectors (Analog): 1 x XLR
- Mounting: Mic Clip/Stand Adapter (Included)
- Construction Material: Metal
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Dimensions: ø: 48 x L: 180 mm
- Weight: 0.33kg