2 Years Local Singapore Warranty.
Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
The world's first high performance full balanced discrete class A headphone amplifier by Eleven Audio combines smooth detailed sound with the noise-free black backgrounds. Amazing low level detail, smooth very real mids and vocals, and clear highs only begin to describe how good this amp is!
Internal user replaceable batteries dramatically reduce AC line noise to negligible levels. This amp will run for hours without AC power, or plug in for continuous play, with the same highly refined sound on either power source. Circuitry is designed to float the batteries on the mains at all times for pure clean sound.
Accepts only balanced XLR L/R channel inputs. Four channels of amplification straight through to a high performance balanced headphone connection with 1.5 full watts of super smooth sounding class A bias amplification. DC coupled means huge low frequency bass resolution, the Broadway sounds way larger than it looks and can drive nearly any power hungry headphone with ease.
- Frequency Response: DC-100 KHz
- Power: 1.5 watts @ 32 ohms fully balanced class A operation (amplifier biased full on at all times, no edgy crossover distortion typical of other amplifiers)
- Signal to noise ratio 130 dB
- Run time: Approx. 6 hours on full battery, indefinitely while connected to the external AC power supply
- Inputs: Stereo balanced 3 pin XLR's only
- High quality volume adjust potentiometer
- Headphone Outputs: 4 pin balanced XLR and 4.4 mm Pentaconn
- Batteries: Replaceable Li Ion 18650 x 4 batteries add to power supply filtering
- AC Charge adaptor: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz. (Unit has built-in battery management, auto-off on low battery, auto charge). Requires a standard grounded IEC C13 style AC cord (not included)
- Dimension: 8.3 in W x 6.1 in D (plus volume knob) (212 mm L x 156 mm D, 190 mm including volume control), 1.9in / 48 mm H
- Weight: Approx. 1150 grams with battery
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for ABYSS Diana headphones.
Recommended cables are JPS Labs Superconductor V Balanced XLR.