2 Years Local Warranty.
- Dynamic Vocal Mic for Live Performance
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Smooth Tonal Response with Presence Lift
- Rugged Metal Construction
- Hum-Compensating Coil
- Handles High SPL
- On/Off Switch for Easy Muting
The E 845 is a high output performance microphone, offering power, clarity and projection.
Extended high frequency response and supercardioid pick-up pattern for higher signal output, cuts through high on-stage sound levels. Smooth warm tonal response and full dynamic range, with presence lift for vocal clarity and projection. Consistent on/off axis and proximity response maintain sound quality while moving, providing greater on-stage freedom.
Full metal construction and extensive suspension and shock-mounting minimize handling noise and signal interference. High output performance microphone, offering power, clarity and projection.
- Metal construction - rugged and reliable
- Full dynamic range and smooth frequency response - excellent signal quality
- Shock-mounted capsule - low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Hum compensating coil - reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron - keeps mic stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring - consistent sound over time
- Silent on/off switch (reed switch) can be locked in the 'on' position if required
- Max Input Sound Level (SPL): Greater than 150 dB
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- On-Board Controls: On/Off
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 16 kHz
- Impedance: 350 Ohms
- Output Connectors (Analog): 1 x XLR 3-Pin Male
- Colour: Black
- Mounting: Mic Clip/Stand Adapter (Included)
- Included Case: Zipper Pouch
- Dimensions: ø: 46.1 x L: 185 mm
- Weight: 0.33 kg