*WARRANTY: 1 Year Local Warranty
The wideband power amplifier of the i7-XR responds from DC to beyond 100kHz ensuring ruler-flat frequency response and keeping any undesirable phase shifts out of the audio band. With a generous, over-specified power supply the i7-XR power amplifier delivers music with a scale and authority that belies its 52W rating.
ALL NEW ANALOGUE PREAMPLIFIER
Derived from the new high-end Pre-XR preamplifier, the i7-XR analogue preamp features relay input selection and a new high-performance gain stage. This short-path design makes the analogue preamplifier extremely transparent. With four analogue inputs and phono MM, the i7-XR will cover just about any system requirement for analogue connectivity.
XR DIGITAL PERFORMANCE
The DAC input stage of the i7-XR features a new 2nd generation version of our award-winning QXR DAC, but with an all-new high-speed analogue buffer stage. Seven digital filter alignment options are user adjustable to suit the taste of the listener. Input options include USB audio (to 768k sample rate) and DSD to DSD512, 2 x SPDIF digital and 2 x optical digital inputs.
LOW NOISE PHONO STAGE FOR VINYL
Inheriting many design features of the award-winning Phono Signature, the phono stage in the i7-XR performs at a level way above its class. Featuring low background noise and high dynamic range, the phono stage is a perfect complement for a quality vinyl turntable source.
CYRUS I7-XR SPECIFICATIONS
- 4 x Analogue inputs
- 1 x Phono MM input
- 2 x Optical inputs
- 2 x Coaxial digital inputs
- 1 x Asynchronous USB input
- 1 x Analogue preamplifier out
- 1 x Headphone output
- 2 x 52W into 6 Ω / twin speaker outputs
- Headphone amplifier, 2 x 138mW into 16 Ω (<0.1% THD)
- SPDIF supported formats 16/44.1k – 24/192k
- USB supported formats 16/44.1k – 32/768k
- DSD supported formats up to DSD512 (requires PC and Cyrus USB driver)
- DOP supported formats up to DOP128
- Custom input naming
- iR14 Remote control included
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 73 x 215 x 360 mm
- Weight 4.9kg