1 Year Local Warranty.
- Revamped Dynamic Driver For Extra-Ordinary Performance: DUNU has upgraded the trusted dynamic driver we had in Zen. The Zen Pro features the 2nd generation W-shaped driver dome with revised metallurgic composition. They have readjusted the magnesium and aluminum alloy composition in the dome metallurgy to provide better rigidity with improved internal damping. Zen Pro has a better treble response with a rich, more natural midrange presentation when compared to the OG DUNU Zen.
- DUNU's Revolutionary ECLIPSE Driver Technology: DUNU revolutionized its dynamic driver technology with its specially developed ECLIPSE dynamic driver technology. For this, DUNU brings together multiple patented technologies in a single dynamic driver such as full-range response, powerful magnetic flux, metallic alloy dome with high-quality coatings, nano DLC diaphragm, and several other features.
- DUNU’s Patented Air Control Impedance System(ACIS): DUNU Zen Pro is designed by the same professional behind Luna and Zen, Moses XU. It features a similar design to the OG Zen carved out of premium S316 stainless steel material. The earpieces feature DUNU’s self-patented ACIS(Air Control Impedance System) that maintains the air pressure inside the cavity and helps the pair achieve better control in the lower end and at the same time provide a comfortable fit for long listening sessions.
- Most Powerful Magnetic Flux In Today's Market: Zen Pro has a specially developed ring-type Neodymium magnet that produces an impressive >1.8T magnetic flux. It is the most powerful magnetic flux you can get in any of today's IEMs. Dynamic drivers produce magnetic flux for the swift movement of the diaphragm coil, with such a powerful magnetic flux we can expect high-quality performance with lower distortion as the diaphragm coil moves swiftly inside the driver cavity.
- High-Purity Cable With Patented Swappable Termination Plugs: DUNU is among the only few brands that provide brilliant cables with their products. They packed the latest Zen Pro with a four-core high-purity Furukawa OCC Copper+Neotech Silver hybrid cable with their patented Q-Lock Plus patented quick-locking modular plug system. The pair comes bundled with 4.4mm Bal, 2.5mm Bal, and 3.5mm single-ended termination plugs bundled in the package.
MODEL: ZEN PRO (禪 PRO)
NET WEIGHT: 21 g
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5 Hz – 40 kHz
SENSITIVITY: 112 ± 1 dB at 1 kHz
IMPEDANCE: 16 Ω at 1 kHz
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION: < 0.2% at 1 kHz
DIAPHRAGM: Second Generation Magnesium-Aluminum Alloy Dome with Nanoporous Amorphous Carbon Coating (nanoDLC) and Fully Independent Suspension Surround
MAGNET ASSEMBLY: > 1.8 T External Ring-Type Neodymium Magnet
MATERIAL: S316 Stainless Steel
INTEGRATION(S): Patented Air Control Impedance System (ACIS)
LENGTH: 1.2 ± 0.1 m
MATERIAL: 4 Core, High-Purity Mixed-Strand Furukawa OCC Copper & Neotech Silver *
CABLE CONNECTOR: Patented Catch-Hold® MMCX Connectors
PLUG CONNECTOR: Patented DUNU Quick-Switch Modular Plug System
INCLUDED PLUG TERMINATION(S):
4.4 mm TRRRS Balanced
3.5 mm TRS Single-Ended
2.5 mm TRRS Balanced