2 Years Local Singapore Warranty.
Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
In music theory, the key is a group of pitches, or scale, around which a piece of music revolves. Key is tonality, and relates to the colour and emotion of the music. For example, the key C major is white, innocent and pure, E major is orange, warm and energetic, and A minor is turquoise, gentle soothing sadness like a rainy day.
K DAC is the key point, it’s the core of an audio system. XIAUDIO uses a custom R-2R ladder developed exclusively for them by Soekris of Denmark. This method of digital to analogue audio conversion has become quite popular in high-performance audio, particularly with more critical headphone systems where the ability to listen to music in a highly linear fashion is key. Subtle nuances between shades of tonal colours simply flow and more accurately define the artists emotional intent hidden within.
Music flows smoothly from this K DAC with the beauty of a very finely tuned instrument, maintaining live harmonic structure and vocals in a way XIAUDIO products are so well known for. K DAC reproduces the delicate nuances in your music like no other near this price point.
Combine the K DAC with their matching Broadway Balanced headphone amplifier for a compact, high-performance audiophile desktop/gaming headphone audio system.
- Custom R-2R Ladder DAC
- Amanero USB Interface (Made in Italy)
- 384KHz / 24bit and native DSD256 support
- Compact Size (mates with Broadway headphone amplifier)
- IR remote control (Volume, inputs, filters)
- Selectable digital filter settings
- Digital volume control
- Self burn-in mode (hold volume in for 6 seconds for menu)
- Floating ground switch
- Input jack for optional linear power supper or 12 V battery
- Balanced AES/EBU 110 Ω
- S/PDIF RCA 75 Ω (Isolated) and S/PDIF BNC 75 Ω
- Toslink (optical)
- I2S via HDMI
USB & HDMI I2S input up to PCM 24 bit / 384 KHz sample rate, DSD64, DSD128, DSD256. All other inputs up to PCM 24 bit 192 KHz
- RCA x2 (stereo) and XLR x2 (stereo)
- Clock Jitter RMS: 0.8 ps typical
- S/N ratio (0 Hz-20 Khz): 127dB unweighted
- Latency from digital input to analogue output: <= 1 ms (great for video and gaming!)
- Audio output RCA single-ended (R-2R ladder direct): 1.4V RMS (variable)
- Audio output XLR balanced (buffered): 4V RMS (variable)
- Dimensions: 212 mm * 62 mm (not including feet) * 156 mm (not including in/output terminal and volume control knob)
- Input Voltage: Standard IEC mains inlet, auto switching 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz (AC cable not included)(DC 12 V input jack, 12-14 VDC, >= 1.0 A)