1-Year Local Singapore Warranty
The EVO3 Nova One is an evolution on from the original GII Nova but features a dramatically modified and improved clean power network, and is positioned specifically for source components that use less power. Greater emphasis has been placed upon high-frequency filtering, and a nine section circuit consisting of both series and parallel filters dramatically removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode power line noise.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion mains power.
- A nine section circuit consisting of both series and parallel filters dramatically removes Common Mode and Differential Mode power line noise
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 2300W of clean power suitable only for all front-end components due to adaptive circuit.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstructed mains sine wave
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Compact and elegant design measuring just 125mm in height and 75mm in width allowing 6 units to be placed side by side on an equipment rack
- Combine Nova One, Genesis One and Titan One for a full system upgrade
- Link units together so that only one input power cable is needed from the wall socket
- Supplied with IsoTek's award-winning Premier power cable
IsoTek's EVO3 Nova One is compact and elegant in its design and includes IsoTek‰۪s award-winning Premier power cable.
While generically similar to the Titan One circuit, the Nova One is positioned specifically for source components that use less power. Within the filter network, greater emphasis has been placed upon high-frequency filtering. A nine section circuit consisting of both series and parallel filters dramatically removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode power line noise from the incoming mains supply. The middle sections of the filter featuring IsoTek's unique adaptive gating circuit which auto-sense the requirements of the connected load providing the ideal component specific filter level. A unique earth filtering circuit further enhances performance.
With over a 100,000 Amps (1840 joules) of instantaneous production, harnessing IsoTek's unique sequential system which comes gradually, as needed, to avoid dynamic compression or restrictions, Nova One will increase component life as well as protecting it against dangerous power surges and voltage spikes.
|Number of outlets
||1+ linking outlet
||10A IEC C19
||100 to 240V
||50 to 60Hz
||75 x 125 x 470mm (W x H x D)