The use of different voice coil configurations found in the Isodynamic Hybrid Array creates the opportunity to improve the sound intensity distribution at high frequencies when directed at the auricle and ear canal.
This solves a common problem with conventional planar magnetic arrays whereby reflected signals enter the ear canal with different time delays, thereby worsening the focus of 3D sound imaging.
The use of dual coil arrays not only creates a balanced frequency response around the whole range, it also allows for better frequency targeting within diﬀerent areas of the ear, improving acoustical perception on the upper frequency range.
The switchback coil is more eﬃcient at reproducing lower frequencies and is positioned in the upper part of the driver.
The spiral coil is more eﬃcient at reproducing middle-high frequencies and is positioned directly over the ear canal, enabling more direct sound waves to enter the ear without any time delays.
At frequencies above 10kHz, where sound wave length is smaller than the cushions' inner cavity, the sound ﬁeld becomes diﬀused with an amount of direct and reﬂected sound waves within the ear canal.
A signiﬁcant increase of direct sound waves can be achieved by positioning the most eﬃcient part of the diaphragm in mid-high frequencies directly over the ear canal, resulting in improved 3D imaging and spatial localisation.
An innovative design feature developed by Rinaro is the Isomagnetic® earpad attachment, which utilises the demagnetizing field generated by the driver to hold the earpad in place whilst also redirecting the magnetic field back into the driver and improving driver efficiency.
• Case: High-strength ABS plastic suitcase with foam inserts and leather handle
• Two sets of earpads included: one Angled Alcantara®,
one HYBRID (Perforated Alcantara® Interior + Real Leather Exterior)
• Cable type: silver plated or copper PCUHD
• Connector type: 2.5 mm, 3.5 mm (1/8 in), 4.4 mm, 6.3 mm (1/4 in), 4 pin XLR
• Warranty period: 2 years
- Driver Type: Rinaro Isodynamic Hybrid Array®
- Operating Principle: Open
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency Response: 3-112.000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 101 dB (1 mW / 1 kHz)
- Maximum SPL: > 130 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
- Weight: 420 g
MZ3SE DRIVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Geometrical Shape: Ovoid
- Size: 102 mm x 73 mm
- Driver Weight: 75 g
- Casing: Fibreglass reinforced polymer
- Diaphragm Type: Rinaro Parus® [MZ3SE]
- Active Area: 4650 mm2
- Diaphragm Weight: 0.11 g
- Acoustic Mass: 7.5 kg/m4
- Lower Frequency Limit: 3 Hz
- Upper-Frequency Limit: 112,000 Hz