2 Years Local Warranty.
Frequency Band: 518-542 MHz
The SM31FH cardioid condenser microphone with analogue transmission, designed for use in fitness instruction, features moisture-repelling construction for true performance in humid applications where corrosion damage is common.
- For Fitness Instructors
- SM31FH Cardioid Fitness Headset Mic
- Moisture-Repellent Mic Construction
- Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
- Single-Channel Tabletop Receiver
- 123 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- Internal Antenna Diversity
- 14-Hr AA Batteries
- Expandable to 12 Mic Channels/300' Range
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, SM31 fitness headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, and user guide.
The Shure BLX14/SM31 brings fitness and aerobics instructors a cost-effective wireless headset microphone system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX4 single-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX14/SM31 also includes an SM31FH cardioid fitness headset mic with windscreen and a bodypack transmitter. The headset is specifically designed to stay comfortable and securely in place, even during the most active workouts. Moisture-repellent hydrophobic fabric helps protect the microphone capsule from sweat and humidity.
The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
Durable Fitness Headset Mic Optimised for Speech
The rugged SM31FH fitness headset condenser microphone is built for comfort and clear vocal reproduction. It features a cardioid polar pattern that helps reject unwanted noise, and a tailored frequency response optimised for speech intelligibility. The lightweight design reduces fatigue during high-impact use, while the flexible gooseneck with discrete adjustment options lets you position the microphone for further source isolation in loud environments.
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, ergonomic design that is comfortable for the instructor to wear. Group and channel selection buttons allow for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver. Other features include an easily accessible on/off switch, adjustable gain control, and a TA4M 4-pin input jack.
Easy-to-Use Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio
The BLX4 receiver employs microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio. An LED display shows group and channel settings, while two LED lights indicate when the system is ready for use and the strength of the incoming audio signal. The unit offers 1/4" and XLR outputs for connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
Shure offers a variety of lavalier, instrument, headset, and handheld microphone options to adapt your BLX system as your needs evolve.
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- The PGA31 is a comfortable headset microphone for lectures and presentations.
- The CVL lavalier mic offers low visibility and clear vocal reproduction for discreet applications.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The BLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different mic capsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.