*WARRANTY: 2 Year Local Warranty
The premium KSE1200 Electrostatic Earphone System is an electrostatic earphone and amplifier system for use in‐line with portable media players. These single‐driver electrostatic Sound Isolating™ earphones provide an astounding level of clarity and detail for the most discerning audio aficionados.
The KSE1200 Electrostatic Earphone System is a premium Sound Isolating electrostatic earphone system for use in‐line with portable media players. Featuring a pair of single‐driver electrostatic Sound Isolating™ earphones and matched, high voltage amplifier. The input stage of the System is designed for seamless integration with premium audio players common in today’s high quality portable audio market.
Providing an unrivaled level clarity and detail, the KSE1200 system brings the award winning performance of Shure’s electrostatic technology into a more compact, efficient, and affordable solution. Both the Shure KSE1500 and KSE1200 systems make portable high fidelity audio a reality.
- Electrostatic technology for Sound Isolating Earphones featuring a single MicroDriver design
- Extremely high correlation to the source audio provides the fastest, most accurate transient response on the market.
- Custom-designed earphone cable specifically isolates each conductor
- 4-band Parametric EQ (when used in conjunction with ShurePlus™ Play App) features built-in presets and unlimited user generated custom presets for management of audio playback preferences
- Integrated USB rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from standard USB wall charger or computer
- Lightweight, ergonomic earphone shape minimizes ear fatigue while comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise.
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined black aluminum housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
- KSE1200 Analog Electrostatic Earphone System
- 2 x 1/8” (3.5mm) cables [6” (15.2 cm) and 36” (92 cm)]
- ¼” (6.3mm) adapter
- Cable clip
- 2 x security bands