2 Years Local Warranty.
Easily connect any XLR microphone directly to your computer with the MVX2U Digital Audio Interface. Ready to record or stream right out of the box with any dynamic or condenser microphone, this compact XLR-to-USB audio interface is perfect for podcasters, creators and musicians wanting to upgrade their sound with onboard DSP using the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV Desktop App.
Providing up to 60dB of clean gain, the XLR-to-USB adapter has enough power to bring your favourite dynamic microphone, such as the legendary SM7B, to life. It also offers up to 48v of phantom power for connecting a condenser microphone to your computer. Portable, sleek and rugged, the MVX2U can be plugged straight onto an XLR microphone or used in-line with an XLR cable, depending on your setup.
- Make your favourite dynamic or condenser XLR microphone ready for podcasting or livestreaming with the MVX2U. The XLR-to-USB adapter enables digital recording and streaming right out of the box with Auto Level Mode and phantom power already switched on.
- Upgrade your XLR microphone with configurable onboard DSP via the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop App.
- A built-in 3.5mm headphone jack with zero-latency monitoring ensures you’ll get the desired audio output every time.
- Provides clean gain of up to 60dB that is sufficient to amplify signals for dynamic microphones such as SM7B. Supplies 48v of phantom power for condenser microphones.
- Portable form factor with a sleek yet robust build can be plugged straight onto an XLR microphone or used in-line with an XLR cable depending on your desired setup.
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows, connect your XLR microphone directly to your computer with the included 1m USB-C to USB-C cable.