SE215 Sound Isolating™ Earphones provide clear sound and deep bass with a detachable cable enabling the option to go wireless. Sound Isolating design keeps earphones in and noise out, providing incredibly immersive audio no matter where you are. Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves for custom fit.
- Awe-inspiring audio with clear sound and deep bass Engineering from decades of experience supporting music legends. Elevates your audio performance in a convenient and portable package.
- Sound Isolating™ technology blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.
- Ergonomic, low-profile design Built with the same low-profile design musicians use for monitoring on-stage. Your earphones stay in place providing unmatched, long-wearing comfort even during high-energy activities. Over-the-ear design keeps cables out of the way.
- Detachable 3.5 mm cable allows the SE215 Earphones to attach to different cable accessories with an MMCX connection, including the True Wireless Secure Fit Adapter for Bluetooth connection.
- Durable build quality engineered for professional wear and tear for a lifetime of use. See what we’re made of.
- Includes a two-year warranty, SE215 Detachable Sound Isolating Earphones, 3.5mm standard audio cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, and a carrying case.
In The Box
- 1 3.5 mm dark gray cable (46")
- 1 Soft-Zip Case
- 1 Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- 1 Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
Single High-Definition MicroDriver
Sensitivity at 1 kHz
107 dB SPL/mW
Impedance at 1 kHz
SE215 Special Edition: 21 Hz–17.5 kHz
SE215: 22 Hz–17.5 kHz